Rolling Radios A+++++

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

widowmaker

widowmaker

Now I'm Talkin

• Members
  • 245 posts

I just wanted to say THANK YOU WILLIAM! once again, you took care of my radio issues, it's amazing how fast he fixed 2 of my radios (I fried one by being stupid)  he got my radios on Saturday afternoon and had them both fixed on Sunday! afternoon, when he called me to tell me my radios were good to go, I couldn't believe it Amazing!!!

I have used William a few times with great results, he's an honest, sincere person to deal with, this forum is blessed to have him as a resource, he's A+++ in my book, his prices are excellent too, I would highly recommend him for any of your radio needs, it's hard to find a good technician who is honest and  takes the time to talk to you and get the information about your radio issues and take care of them as if your radio is his own, that's a great quality that is hard to find these days, thanks again William, I do appreciate you! Widowmaker

RollingRadios

RollingRadios

Tech Advisor

• Moderators
  • 13,705 posts
  • Interests:Reach me at 804-640-1851
    rollingradios@aol.com
Thank you. Let me know how the amp matchup pans out.

sonoma

sonoma

Long Winded

• Members
  • 1,089 posts
  • Interests:4 wheelers and CB radios

William is one of the best techs I know of. just from what he post here to help with repairs and what others that deal with him has stated, seems to be very honest.

DRay

DRay

Donnie

• Moderators
  • 10,222 posts
:thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users